Thursday, February 17, 2011

Whoops....

Typeos, oh, I’m sorry, typos. I hate them. Why is it they always seem to happen? I remember picking my son up from his Student Government duties at his middle school impressed by the fact his job was to change the signage in front of the school. As we were leaving I proudly took a glance at his work. There it was Congradulations! Teacher of the Year! on display for the rush hour traffic.
It happens to us all. You write an email, push the send button, reread it and of course after its too late, cringe at the message. Texting is another playing field for typos. Its funny my big thumb, or my fat fingers are always to blame, not my failing eyesight!
Truth is, in this world of technology that’s in fifth gear our brains are sometimes stuck in neutral. So proofread, proofread and proofread again.

No comments:

Post a Comment